Derwent Manor Apartments
The Derwent Manor Apartments
- Some of the most comfortable and well appointed self catering apartments in the Lake District
- Set in a fantastic location just two miles from the town of Keswick
- The former country residence of Alderman John Graves, who was three times Lord Mayor of Manchester
- Situated in Portinscale, a beautiful village in the heart of the Lake District
- Full use of the facilities available at The Derwentwater Hotel
The apartments are the perfect base from which to explore Derwentwater, known as the Queen of the Lakes and the splendour of the surrounding area. Derwentwater marks a geological divide between the slate rock of Skiddaw in the north of the Lake District and the volcanic rock of Borrowdale and the rest of central Lakeland.