If you’re looking for a hotel stay where you can also do some walking during your break, then you will be spoilt for choice with Coast & Country hotels.
Our hotels occupy outstanding positions in some of the UK’s very best locations for walking breaks, so whether you are an avid walker looking for a challenge or you just like to go for a gentle stroll when you are away, you will find just what you are looking for when you stay with us. Some of the highlights you can find are as follows:
- Take an easy stroll into Keswick from The Derwentwater hotel, crossing the pretty river Derwent and lush countryside on your way.
- Try The Fairfield Horseshoe route whilst staying at The Windermere.
- Walk along Hadrian’s Wall from The George at Chollerford.
- Discover the cliffs at Hunstanton from The Golden Lion.
- Dare to try the Stratford Ghost Walk from The Charlecote Pheasant.
- Wander along the seafront to Sandbanks from The Savoy in Bournemouth.
- Take the coastal path past an Elizabethan Castle in St Mawes.
- Idle through Black Spout Wood in Pitlochry.
- Discover the start of the famous Southern Upland Way in Portpatrick.
As well as great walks on hand, a stay with us means a warm welcome, comfortable bedrooms, inviting lounges and intimate bars where you can relax with a drink. All of our breaks offer exceptional value for money, so why not discover your Coast & Country today.